Submit a Complaint

Your details

The information you provide will be forwarded to the energy or water supplier that you are complaining about and any other relevant party that may assist us with your complaint.

We may need to call you if we need further information about your complaint. Please provide a daytime contact number so we can talk to you about this complaint.

Your representative

If you are submitting this complaint on behalf of another person/supplier/organisation, please complete the Authority to Act form and have it ready to attach.

If you are acting on behalf of another person, you are required to provide a signed Authority to Act form. Alternatively, you can also post the Authority to Act form to us on GPO Box 2947, Adelaide SA 5001.

Download Authority Form

Incident address

The incident address is the address where your supply is located and may be different to your postal address.


Complaint (continued)

Complaint (continued)

Accepted file formats ( .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .xls, .xlsx, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif )

By submitting this form, I authorise the Energy & Water Ombudsman SA to consider the complaint against the energy or water supplier specified in this form. I also authorise the Energy & Water Ombudsman SA to:

- exchange my information, including relevant sensitive information, to other parties, consultants or external organisations where reasonably necessary for the purpose of dealing with the complaint, and as required or permitted by law;

- refer the complaint to another body or dispute resolution service where the Energy & Water Ombudsman SA decides it is appropriate.

For general information on the Energy & Water Ombudsman SA deals with information provided to us and the complainant's privacy rights, see our privacy policy.

Details of our complaint handling process can be found here.